- Please Note:
Unit Price is based on a tariff min of 2 people please see below for extra guest charges
- Beachlander Holiday Apartments has the right to decline or cancel booking if guest limit exceeds original booking numbers for required unit booked (Deluxe Unit Max 5 Guests and Standard 2 Bedroom Unit Max 4 Guests Only no exceptions will be made)
- We will not except any Check In’s after 10pm
- A Late call out fee of $50 will apply outside of office hours
- Extra Child / Adult – $25 per person / night
- If a cot is required we have them available for $15 a night otherwise you may choose to supply your own
- Guests will be charged accordingly if extra beds are used $25/ person/ night
- All Major Events held in Coffs will be priced at Mid Season Rates.
- If Unit or Apartment is left in an unsatisfactory condition a cleaning fee of $50 will be charged at discretion of management as these are Self Contained Apartments.
Please note: minimum 2 night stay in Deluxe Unit.
- Discounted Rates Available for 7 or more nights stay- enquiries welcome
- We now have 1 Bedroom Options Available for all our 2 Bedroom Apartments please either call us on 02 6652 1439 or email: [email protected] for nightly rate
- REP RATES AVAILABLE (Except High Season)
Beachlander Holiday Apartments – Policies
- A Deposit is payable at time of making a reservation
- Beachlander Holiday Apartments will charge Credit Card Surcharges in line with standards set by the ACCC as of the 1st September 2017.
Please note if cancelled or modified 100 per cent of the first night will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of a no-show the total price of the reservation will be charged
- Full balance for all reservations is payable upon arrival
- Check-out time is 09.30am – Late check-out fee will apply if you wish to check-out after 09.30 am
- Smoking is not permitted in any apartment – $150 fee will apply if you are found smoking in apartment
- No Pets allowed in apartment – $150 fee will apply if you are found to have pets in apartment
- Sorry No Schoolies, Hen’s or Bucks Parties.
If a booking is made for these groups booking maybe cancelled or not accepted at time of arrival.
* You must be 21 years or over to make a booking we will not be responsible for minors travelling with no responsible adult in attendance
Please be mindful, that as a company we are bound by many safety and OHS regulations, and we do our upmost to abide by them at all times.
For these reasons it is very important that we do not allow more than the maximum occupancy allowed in our rooms, (Max 4 people/standard apartment, Max 5 people/Deluxe Apartment), and we ask for your commitment in helping us to achieve this.
Please Note: If your booking exceeds the maximum occupancy your booking maybe be cancelled on arrival without a refund. This includes bookings through booking.com and direct bookings through Beachlander Holiday Apartments.